The Great Western Railway Alliance has been created to provide an opportunity to bring museums and operators of heritage railways in the Great Western region together.
The purpose of the GWR Alliance:
- To provide space and time to discuss, examine, deliberate and resolve mutual problems and challenges.
- To create a co-ordinated approach to marketing and promotional opportunities.
- To pro-actively support and promote each location on the network as appropriate.
- To create a voice for the GWR region that can build influence in the Heritage Railway environment.
- To make it easier for visitors to access the extensive network of railway-related attractions.
Membership of the Forum
Membership is open to any Heritage Railway operating as part of the GWR legacy in the Great Western Region.
Current GWR Alliance members:
Contact can be made initially through STEAM.